150KW iHouse-A600 Container-type Energy Storage System
|AC output voltage||400V|
|AC output frequency||50Hz/60Hz|
|Work mode||On grid&off grid|
|Battery work temperature||15℃~+35℃|
|Fire protection grade||Fire alarm，heptafluoropropane extinguishing|
● Comprehensive spare parts preparation.
● 7*24 hours remote data operation.
● Real-time SMS gateway and online alarm event response.
● Light load operation mechanism during fault periods (if allowed).
● Remote cloud-based fault elimination for 75+ fault scenarios (cumulative).
● Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual operational data analysis and optimisation mechanisms.
Long battery life and high security
Battery life has a direct impact on investment return. Depending on the battery combination, the IHouse has an expected cycle life of 4,000 to 5,000 cycles. The BMS monitors current, voltage, and other data in real-time, and it will disconnect the battery pack as soon as an abnormality is detected. The IP54 protecting grade can withstand the rigors of various environments. The HVAC maintains the battery operating temperature at 15°C to 35°C, thus avoiding any loss of efficiency due to battery overheating. In addition, the firefighting system is always on standby, aiming to nip all fire hazards in the bud.
Power-based energy storage systems mainly provide combined frequency regulation of thermal power units or independent grid-side frequency regulation auxiliary services in response to load changes, and are an important means of ensuring stable and economic operation of the grid.